Things I fantasize about.
Sometimes I imagine things. Probably silly things. Mostly.
- A job. That I like. That doesn’t feel too dead ended.
- Being a professional wrestler. There’s something about imagining you’re facing your problems in the Steel cage and suplexing them into submission.
- Swinging like Spiderman through the buildings of NYC.
- Getting a job interview.
- Never having to switch off so I can get more done.
- Performing the Jedi mind trick to get free coffee.
- Being as smart as The Doctor.
- Being normal.
- Building a better world.
- Giving a great talk. Or lecture.
- Introverting to inspiration. To my bliss.
- Run a half marathon.
- Traveling in the TARDIS
- Publishing. (Maybe my research project will actually succeed or I’ll write a great novel).
- Vacationing someplace new I’ve never been before and not freaking out b/c of it.
- Sleeping enough.
- Becoming a beer brewing internet guru.
- Repeating my (mostly non-roaring) 20’s.
- Becoming a speed reader.
- Falling in love.
- Getting a hug. Every day.